Saturday, April 7, 2012

Whoops

So I overslept today.

I woke up drained today, like I had just finished pushing out a lot of built up energy. Not sure if that makes any sense but the weirdest part was that once I stood up, I wasn't tired, just drained. I am going to attribute it to the metabolism boosters I am trying out. Though one day does not constitute a complete test. Going on day 2 of these new pills to see if it improves my day to day life.

I know from last night I felt more mentally connected and alive with energy than I had been in awhile. Now to get that to translate to the muscles. On my walk, I didn't really feel much connection to that energy as I did while I was being still, could be a ramp up phase of things, like an old motor that hasn't worked in awhile that suddenly is now being told to start up after years of disuse or low load.

In other news, Pedometer has been reset for the day, my last entry has the totals. I put up a request for help in the side bar to the right. Any minimal help towards achieving that goal thru clicks would be awesome. A couple months ago I watched "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" and visited the associated website "Join the Reboot" to look around and see what it was all about. I would really like to try it, but with the way my life is at the moment, I cannot afford to get this super-epic-awesome juicer. So my challenge is to see if, through my readers, I can acquire this juicer "Multi-Speed Juice Fountain" or "The Juice and Blend" and attempt a 30 day reset.

*edit*
Testing comment theory