Friday, April 6, 2012

Ouchie

http://runkeeper.com/user/xianoth/activity/80013750

Well, starting back into the groove of things and yes I will be the first to admit, I may have pushed myself a little too much today due to the lack of effort I had to endure last week. Needless to say, I am .5 away from my mile goal and I was very proud of myself to not cheat by walking a lap around the parking lot at the end just to squirrel in my mile goal.

Had to stop a few times because of my lower back, but my legs seemed to be straining a little bit but not nearly as bad as when I started out a couple weeks ago. Pedometer was on for the entire trip but that score won't be posted until the end of the day with the translation of distance with it, then minus the recorded walk distance from Runkeeper. I won't be near 10,000 steps, but I will have a nice chunk by the look of it today.