Sunday, April 8, 2012

Two times the challenge, Two times the fun!

Nightly Walk Part 1
Nightly Walk Part 2

Oh I was so pissed that my phone rebooted halfway through the walk. Sigh... So TOMORROW I will either get my achievement or I am switching to a new app. So there! smirk.. No, I don't feel better, but at least I vented.

The walk was a challenge today as I was really having a problem with my lower back on the left side. It was almost like a stitch but only in one spot on the one side on my lower back. It was weird and annoying. Breathing control is getting better, i am supposing that means my chest muscles are getting into shape and my lungs are increasing in capacity due to the load I am putting on it.

Losing myself while walking is a nice reprieve, the less I am able to focus on my normal body aches while walking, the better. I really do enjoy zoning out and just being able to enjoy myself instead of having the experience feel like work all the time. Making is fun and effortless is what I am striving for to keep my head in the game and keep moving forward.

My feeling of drained today actually was more than I thought as I caught myself nodding off halfway through my day. Which was only tempered by the fact that I found out the AC unit wasn't on and so I was warm, comfortable and mmmm, zzzzzzz.. Yeah it was kinda like that. Sleeping at night is restful but I am finding it difficult to go to bed earlier than 5 or 6 am and be able to actually get to sleep. Not sure whats going on there, might be the supplements, in which case that means I need to take my second dose before 6pm. or so.

One more day to my days off, I am thinking of reworking in the 3 minute kettle bell training into my weekend days because I don't really feel comfortable walking around my neighborhood much during the twilight hours. Daytime is fine, I can see people way off and decide if I am in danger or not. When the twilight hits, things get a bit risky. Yes I know that kidnapping a fat man is not practical but I don't want to be a practice run for anyone either. Plus I am hoping that the kettle weight exercises will loosen up and strengthen the lower back muscles that are giving my problems.

No comments: