Sunday, April 22, 2012

Damn you, lower back!

Runkeeper stats

Nice night for a walk. One of the coolest things that I get to see every night I walk is that transition from dusk to dark.

Breathing is no longer a problem while walking, I can now easily forget about it, where 2 weeks ago I was constantly conscious of the fact that I could not inhale any deeper and I needed more air. The only time my breathing become labored is when my lower back seizes up and I am over compensating my stride to accommodate for the pain. Lower back locked up about the same place in my walk as it did last night, I am hoping that it is only because I have a nice large belly that I am carrying around.

Either way, progress in strides. I will be working on my new distance for the "Long Walk Home" and post that later tonight.

No comments: