Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Kettle bell in place of walking & Pedometer stats for 04/16/12

I did not walk today, felt the need to rest and heal up for the day seeing how the pain of chafed areas wanted a break. In place of walking was the kettle bell routine. In case it was not posted this is what it is:


I have a 20 pound kettle bell and it is enough to knock my ass out of commission after completion. Think it looks easy? Go ahead, try it out, get back to me on that.

Seeing how I need to add a weight regiment to my routine, any day that I don't walk, I do this. If its on my day off, I need to challenge myself to do this at least twice a day. On days I work, just once before going to bed.

For your viewing pleasure, my meager walking stats for the day:

Total steps: 824
Total distance: 0.26

Minus Runkeeper walk: 0

Total distance walked modified: .26 miles


Hence kettle bell..

No comments: