Saturday, April 14, 2012

Goal achieved

Runkeeper Walk Stats

I finally did it, time and technology finally came together and I have a full mile plus a lil bit on one Runkeeper walk. Recorded, documented, done.

Nice thing about today was that I didn't feel like I was carrying extra weight today. I am not sure that this is due to  me stretching out from yesterdays walk or not. Breathing is becoming easier each trip out as well and actually had my sinuses pop wide open which shocked me so much I almost tripped. Nothing says "Surprise" better than an unencumbered inhale through the nose you didn't expect. What other stupid body trick I have in store for myself will be interesting to see. Had to take a couple of stops to loosen a side stitch, but overall it was a pretty good walk.

I am looking at following the Primal Blueprint soon, once I can gather enough information to form out a plan that I can follow. Trying not to fall into the trap of collecting information and immediately trying to apply it. I know from experience that all it does is frustrate me and causes me to give it up and a temper tantrum. The blog online that will helpful on this journey is http://www.marksdailyapple.com which is the online supplement to the books that are available. Anyone willing to go with me on this journey is welcome. Hit me up on a comment or email and we can collaborate.

Need to get my dinner and get back to the grind.`

No comments: