Sunday, May 6, 2012

Short walk, big realizations

Runkeeper Stats

Light night tonight. I noticed that my right ankle was giving me some tension problems and instead of pushing it too much, figured it was best just to put in my mile and come back. The mile in itself wasn't too bad at all, the atmosphere was cooler tonight but seemed heavier and maybe a bit more humid than I thought as the sweat was rolling off my head as if I were walking the mile and a half.

The food hangover, as I have been told it was called, is slowly working it's way out. I don't feel 100% yet, but the "getting better" feeling is on the rise so there is hope. If anything, it shows me what junk food will do to you. I was the same way after quitting diet cola cold turkey. After the detox of the NutraSweet in my system, drinking anything with NutraSweet in it gives me an instant headache. Plus that sweet taste I used to love is now very very bitter. Needless to say, it was an eyeopener.

No comments: