Friday, May 25, 2012

Need new shoes.... and a passport

Runkeeper Stats

Did good walk tonight but slightly overdid it. Right calf is complaining about the abuse I gave it today. To be fair, it has a proper argument.  My shoes are in need of being replaced as they are beyond broken in and are simply ground protection with no support. My stride on the right foot has a distinct slide to the right that destroys the right wall of the shoe. So when walking, I am trying to flip my show on its side on a natural step and then the over compensation to prevent that from happening is what is causing the leg pain. It's been just about 11 months since I bought my current shoes and they have gone through a fair amount of abuse after I started walking.

So new footwear is a necessity, however the first thing I need to do is get my passport so I can go in and out of Canada. $55.00 has to be scrounged from somewhere to make this happen ASAP.  This mysterious message is brought to you from one of my other journals. You will just have to figure out which one. Should be easy enough.

No comments: