Friday, March 30, 2012

I matched yesterday? Shocking!!

http://runkeeper.com/user/xianoth/activity/78637336

So I started out today not feeling that good. When I start getting a cold, I get a slight burning in the back of my throat. Today was one of those days. So I wasn't really hopeful on getting my 1 mile today, hell I wasn't really hopeful that I was going to go too far today at all. Be that as it may, out the door I went and started walking, no goal, no expectations. Just my music and runkeeper calling out my preset cues to let me know when to turn around. I do a 10 minute out and 10 minute back walk so that I can get cooled down by the time I have to get back on the phones again for the night.

There was also some problems with GPS on my phone when I started out. Was not able to get a strong signal at first and started to feel like I was setting up rabbit ears in the 70's to get a good signal. Either way, the walk came and went with the 2 breaks I  take to catch my breath, loosen my lower back and release the stitch in my side. Today, the stitch wasn't too much of a problem, in fact it was lesser than the past few days. Lower back is a different story as I am still having big time issues with the muscles tightening up and causing problems on the walk. Regardless, the end result shows that while even feeling a bit under the weather, I was able to match yesterday's distance.

Small victory and I will take it

No comments: