Friday, June 21, 2013

Endurance is up! Pain is down!

Runkeeper Stats

Set out to do a mile walk, made the happy mistake of eating first and bringing water with me. So I ended up just keeping walking. I wanted to go walking before work, but ended up sleeping in a bit too late. Once home from work, I set out.

I was hoping, at least after mile 2, that I would break the 3 mile mark on this walk but I just missed it. So next time I will add another block on the walk and boost up the distance a bit more. Aside from the mileage, the inclines I have been hitting are quite rough. After all the walking I have done though, I realized that my lower back is not hurting at all. The pain is mostly located in my upper shoulder area. Not sure what I am doing wrong/right but I will figure it out.

If I keep this up, I will definitely hit my weight goal I set.  Huzzah!

No comments: