Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 4 of exercise

Just did my 3 minutes of hell exercise.

Heart rate is pounding,but in a solid way not fluttering,
The squats are getting easier, which is surprising to me on just day 4. I can't pick up the speed of the squats yet, but  the muscles seem to be accepting the work load a bit better today.

Food was not to par. I had a work meeting with the contracting company. So I figured I would order protein to support the muscle work i am doing. So I got a burger that came with home made chips. For supper, I grabbed one of my TV dinners I have hanging around for emergencies. I didn't want to tap into the food i bought for lunches as it will get me through to Friday exactly.

I also had a bad emotional day, which means I went out to get some chocolate to stabilize myself. Judge me if you must, but this is something that I have found that works. Usually I have a lindt bar of 80% to 85% dark chocolate in my desk, but with all the overtime I have been doing, I haven't felt the need for it, until today. So i got a couple of holiday candy from down at Walgreens to slap my chemical levels back into shape and I was good to go.

Tomorrow will be a 12pm to 3am shift, the first of three in a row. This will be fun. They haven't setup a OT schedule for saturday or sunday yet, but I am hoping that they will soon.

Shower time and then to bed. I have 3 "before" pics taken. I will add them later on. I am not happy about how I look, but to have progress, you have to have a base line. Meh..